Southforward.com – The condition of a man exposed to toxic nerve gas in southwest England has reportedly improved. It was delivered by hospital officials where he was treated.
Reported from AFP on Wednesday (11/07/2018), the victim known as Charlie Rowley and now intensive care at the hospital.
He was known to be rushed to Salisbury Hospital due to exposure to toxic nerve gas.
The officer said if the victim had experienced a small but significant increase and is now in a conscious state. Even so, the 45-year-old man is still in a critical condition but stable.
“At the moment the news is welcomed, it’s clear we’re not out of the woods yet Charlie’s still very unhealthy,” said the hospital.
The Rowley couple, Dawn Sturgess (44), died after being exposed to Novichok, a military grade nerve substance produced in the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
Police say based on the theory that the incident was linked to Novichok’s earlier attack last March in the city of Salisbury. At that time former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia had to undergo intensive treatment for several months after exposure to Novichok poison.
The couple Charlie Rowley (45) and Dawn Sturgess (44) were found unconscious in a house in Amesbury, Wiltshire. The location of the latest incident is about 10 miles from where Sergei Skripal, a former Russian spy who defected to England, with his daughter Yulia poisoned.
The two residents were exposed to malignant venom attacks on Thursday. Initially, authorities suspect both of them collapsed because of consuming cocaine. However, in examination both exposed to exposure to poison type Novichok.